CloverOS CloverOS support and anything CloverOS-related.

Where is the office this year I can not find it
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the office this year I can not find it
Teammates aren't as idiotic? What? The sole difference is that this season is that your team can actually make a bucket that's merely a slider modification. They still don't know how to double team or shield the selection the roster, they nevertheless stand around with NBA 2K21 MT Coins their dicks in their hands on crime. It takes them a century to decide they're going to run a drama. What game are you currently playing? It is literally the exact same exact shit. Teammates aren't too dumb? What? It is absolutely just as bad this year as it last year if not worse. The only difference is that this season is that your team can actually make a bucket that's just a slider modification. They still don't understand how to double staff or shield the pick the roll, they still stand around with their dicks inside their hands on crime. It takes them a century to determine that they're going to run a play. What game are you playing? It is literally the exact same exact shit.

I discovered on 2K20 my group would not even run a crime nearly all instances unless I forced the issue. I had to play HOF problem before they'd really attempt to work toward uncontested shots, even if they even put up a shot. For examples as a center when I specify a display the PG will actually attempt to use it in 2K21, in 2K20 more often than not the PG would only dribble on the spot as the clock wound down. Paul george went 0/21 and leonard was 0/14 (my mates ) meanwhile curry scored 40 points in the first quarter and also trae young never misses.

I load in to a buddy's park way faster than last year. Sounds great to me. 2k has the worst writers, all the scripted moments are so cringe. I jump beyond every cut scene anyhow, so this seems terrific. Yeah the story is especially dreadful this year, but onceNBA2K21 - This is a sport about MT for sale 2K21 Luck, not skill.

Launched in NBA2K20 was much simpler than in 2K21 most of us understand that but I wish to talk about why 2K's game this season isn't fun and it goes farther beyond the shooting mechanics of the game.

Currently browsing this topic
1 Guest(s)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »